Want to study more about the unbelievable health added benefits attained by way of prolonged fasting and the Fasting Mimicking Diet plan® (FMD®)?
In this enlightening podcast, Dr. Valter Longo—Director of the Longevity Institute at USC, and founder of ProLon’s FMD—shares his skills on the quite a few, optimistic mental and physical outcomes introduced on by fasting.
Tune in for answers to some of the most common inquiries on the subject, this kind of as:
- What’s the big difference involving intermittent fasting, caloric restriction, time-limited feeding on, and periodic prolonged fasting?
- How is it probable to consume food while fasting and however get the preferred wellbeing and longevity rewards?
- How can periodic prolonged fasting or the FMD assistance reduce the chances of getting everyday living-threatening illnesses like cancer, diabetic issues and heart ailment?
- Why are shorter fasts not as successful as a prolonged fast for optimizing mobile and practical ageing?
- How does the FMD support “reset” rate of metabolism, to travel down biomarkers affiliated with weak metabolic wellbeing, inflammation, and cardiovascular well being?
How long do the metabolic consequences of the FMD previous, and how often must it be done?
For thorough responses to these and other commonly questioned fasting connected concerns, be guaranteed to catch the entire podcast with Dr. Longo below.
Soon after observing the video clip, viewers are inspired to share their thoughts, queries, and own fasting ordeals in the comment area.